Kinda stole this from an old post of Maaike’s blog and thought it would be one of things that would be a good way to get started again.
9 things about myself:
- I have A LOT of books, even ones from when I was a child.
- I love animals, especially dogs.
- I own my own business.
- I love to learn.
- I’m a geek.
- I’m an atheist.
- I have 4 pets – a dog, a hamster and two mourning geckos.
- I rarely watch live TV, I watch stuff online when I have spare time.
- I love watching retro cartoons from my childhood.
8 things that cross my mind a lot:
7 things you want to do before you die:
- Visit a poor(er) country.
- Visit the US several times.
- Do some professional photography.
- See a tiger in the wild.
- Find true love.
- Own an animal rescue.
- Visit Holland to see friends several times.
6 things I wish I could say to 6 different people (without mentioning who they are):
- I love you. You may never know that, but I do, truly love you.
- We live too far away and yet have so much in common, I sincerely wish we lived so much closer because I know we’d hang out all the time.
- You are my unofficially big brother. I know you better than you think I do. We need to hang out more, some sibling time.
- You’re not who I always thought you were. You’re such a nice person but have some big flaws.
- If I wasn’t so messed up when we met, maybe we’d have got together. But I love our friendship!
- You annoy the hell out of me, but you could avoid that by having some common sense.
5 people who mean a lot:
- Blade (ok, he’s my dog but still!)
- My NLY girls
4 artists/bands you listen to often:
- Angels and Airwaves
- AJ Mclean
- Backstreet Boys
3 things you’re wearing right now:
- Brown T-Shirt
- Grey Shorts
2 things you do before going to bed:
- Take Meds
- Use the toilet
- I still get insecure! (Dammit!)