I was just sat here browsing around the web at science things and remembered about the tests that the bbc.co.uk, so I hopped on over to have a browse and found The Big Risk Test. I thought this would be interesting to see how many risks I’m really willing to take, so I logged in (you don’t have to live in the UK and sign up is free) and took the test.
- The biggest risks I take in life are social.
- My risk knowledge score was 77%. (How much I know about different risks)
- My Your numbers quiz score is 73% (This is how much I understand important information given to me and weigh up the risks).
So what are the other risk categories. Straight from the pages given to you afterwards:
- Ethical: For example, would you cheat in an exam, or disclose a friend’s secret?
- Financial: Would you invest your money in shares, or put a bet on horseracing?
- Health and Safety: Would you drive without a seatbelt, or take up smoking?
- Social: Would you attempt a stand-up comedy routine, or confront a stranger in a crowd?
- Recreation: Would you do a bungee jump, or climb a cliff with no ropes?