Yesterday, I brought some fruit because we all know I’m on a diet. Sadly fruit does not last all week. It soon goes off and goes mouldy. So I decided to freeze some of it, but in a way I can still eat it straight away – fruit pops. This is so easy to do. It means I can have fruit all week and in the heat I can keep cool. So I thought I’d give you guys the instructions (it’s not really a recipe!)
All you need is:
- Fruit (any you like, but juicy ones work best like berries, kiwi’s, melon, mango, orange, etc)
- Ice Lolly Moulds
What you need to do:
- Chop up your selected fruits into small pieces – don’t chop too much up, you can always add more if you need to.
- Place pieces into the ice lolly moulds, you can do a mixture in each one or have a one fruit per lolly. It’s entirely up to you.
- When you’ve almost reached the top, fill the moulds with water and place in the lids/sticks. If you have to push through fruit, don’t worry this will just make it more stable.
- Freeze for about 4 hours or over night.
For mine, I used Cherries, Strawberries, Blackberries and Raspberries. They look like this:
And there you have it! Simple, fun, cooling and yummy. Oh, it’s also very healthy! Enjoy!