There are a lot of people who read this blog that know me quite well, so I’m going to try and make these mostly new, unusual things. Those quirky things that not many people know about, or notice. Ready?
- I am doubled jointed, in some places. Mostly my hands and feet (is that weird?). Most people don’t notice but when they do it usually freaks them out that I can have my toes and fingers, bent backwards without any force to a 90 degree angle.
- Although I hate most paranormal investigation shows and even teams/companies – I’m obsessed with Ghost Hunters and TAPS. Science and scepticism rule. That really makes the evidence stand out, when you truly have something you cannot explain.
- I’ve had my left arm pulled out a socket twice (and pushed back in obviously).
- Although I’m an atheist, I have had unexplainable things happen to me – that would/could be associated with God.
- I have strange dreams – a lot and I probably should blog about them more often.
- I tend to pick any scabs I may have – I know, it’s gross and not very good for the healing process either but if it’s already coming off, I often can’t help but just take it off.
- Despite being unemployed and not exactly passionate about most of the jobs I apply for every week, I loathe being unemployed – I have to have things to do (like blog, my business, gaming!) and frankly after a while, all the rejection letters (or non-replies!) start to get to you.
- I suck at reading music. I’m just not one of those people who can look at sheet music, sit there and play it right away. I have to learn it – but even then I won’t be reading from the sheet, I just memorise it. My music skills are much more suited to be in a rock band don’t you think? (haha I wish!).
- I have stupid/blonde moments – sadly most of the time I realise just after I said something stupid, how well… stupid it is. I have had a few long standing ones too – such as thinking Monte Carlo was in California, which I thought was fact for many years until someone corrected me.
- I don’t like deliberately smiling – I don’t like my smile in the slightest. But there are situations where I forget all about this, usually due to being happy and so I’ll smile naturally without thinking about it.
- I have (as of a few days ago) officially started my Christmas shopping.
- I have allergies – at the moment: dust, pollen (almost all year) and plaster/band aid adhesive. I seem to have started getting more tho as I get older, every two years or so I’ll discover and new one.
- I love to sleep!
- I wear glasses because of a hereditary eye condition that me and both my siblings suffer from. Neither of my parents have it.
- This look me longer than I thought it would!
So, comment with an unusual fact about yourself.