Alas, I’ve been tagged by Janske. So here we go. The rules are below, but to clarify – Janske gave me 11 questions to answer (which I’ll answer here), then I have to create a different 11 questions for other people to answer.
Here are the rules :
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the taggers set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
My Answers to Janske’s Questions:
1. If you could choose, would you rather be a boy or a girl?
I’m going to say girl – because girl’s can do boy stuff quite easily without being ridiculed by their mates. As much as I would like to not have to deal with child birth and periods – well periods can be sorted with medication. Child birth, eh I hate the pain but at least I have the opportunity to experience it.
2. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Wow, this is difficult. I’ve had to spend a fair bit of time getting to like myself so this is a question I have to think about. I think right now, I would go with my weight. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not massive but my stomach has become… not flat anymore. I’m a stone overweight. I’m starting to work on that though, but at this moment, that’s what I would change.
3. If you could meet someone famous (dead or alive) who would you pick?
4. What are you most proud of about yourself?
My boobs? lol, no seriously. My ability to help people.
5. Would you rather loose all of your memories ever made or never be able to make new memories?
Oh, I don’t know… how does someone choose something like that? Assuming I could keep the new memories I make, I would choose that I guess, then I can make smarter choices and have more good memories.
6. Would you kill someone to save your own life?
No. I couldn’t live with the guilt so it would be pointless. Although I guess if it was more of a case of kill the physco murderer so you can get away from him, then yes – but I’d still feel guilty and probably need a shit load (more) counselling.
7. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
This is so hard – I love music so being deaf would devastate me but I’m also a photographer and so being blind is no use. Errrrrrrm… deaf.
8. If you were a candy, what would you be?
Chocolate. I can be hard, I can be soft. Go great with most things sweet and always need and always good for the soul! Hmmm that sounded like a Blind Date answer! Moving swiftly along!
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
I think I’d like to try New Zealand, but I’m not sure I’d want to live their permanently, I’d miss my seasons!
10. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. Don’t get me wrong, I like kisses but hugs.
11. What was to question you liked the most?
Number 2. Made me think.
- Would you rather only be able to taste one food for the rest of your life or lose your sense of taste all together?
- If you could live in a book for a week, which book would you live in and why?
- Hearts or Stars?
- If you were to run your own shop/store, what would you sell?
- What would you call your autobiography?
- If you could only hear one persons voice for your rest of your life, who’s voice would you choose to hear?
- Pespi or Coke?
- List 5 reasons why you like yourself.
- Where were you 5 years ago?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- Purple or Pink?
You are tagged:
Ok, so I don’t actually know 11 people with blogs and the few I do know have all already been tagged my Janske… so, I’m just going to leave this open – if you want to do it, then please do and post a link to yours in the comments so I can check it out.